Accused of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated? DWI offenses are serious crimes in Texas and attorney Amber Spurlock of the Law Offices of Tad Nelson & Associates understands this.
Brazoria County DWI lawyer Amber Spurlock and Houston DWI Lawyer Tad A. Nelson will represent you and fight to beat your charges if you’ve been accused of any of the following Driving While Intoxicated related criminal offenses.
- Driving While Intoxicated 1st, 2nd, & 3rd offenses.
- DWI while a child/minor is in the vehicle.
- Felony DWI Cases
- DWI Cases in which injury resulted.
- DWI Cases in which homicide occurred.
- DWI offenses based on “open container” laws.
Credentials of our Brazoria DWI Lawyers
- Board Certification in Criminal Law (Tad Nelson)
- ACS/CHAL Lawyer-Scientist
- Members of the National College of DUI Defense (NCDD)
Call 409-765-5614 for immediate assistance.
Visited 162 times, 1 Visits today