Attorney Jack B. Carroll will fight all drug related criminal charges brought by Houston area law enforcement including, but not limited to the following;
- Misdemeanor cases,
- Felony cases,
- Cocaine Possession and Cocaine Distribution,
- Meth Possession, Meth Lab Operation, Meth Delivery,
- Marijuana Possession,
- Intent to Deliver and related Distribution charges,
- Federal Drug Conspiracy Cases,
- Possession of Dangerous Drugs,
- Possession of Dangerous Chemicals,
- Possession of Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver,
- and organized crime cases.
If your 4th amendment right to remain secure in your person and possessions has been violated, or you feel it has been violated, call us for help as soon as possible at 713-228-4607. For over 23 years Houston criminal defense attorney Jack Carroll has fought these types of criminal cases, and won. If you need help thwarted aggressive prosecution attempts in Harris County, Texas, call Jack.